Linnworks is an eCommerce platform that connects sellers and retailers with all the tools they need to manage their inventory and orders. From labels, packing, order processing to shipping management: Linnworks cloud-based system easily integrates with other systems to help make life easier for eCommerce vendors, driving cost efficiencies and promoting business growth.
SmartConsign delivery management software is fully integrated with Linnworks. For the second consecutive year, we are sponsoring Linn Academy the eCommerce event that brings together industry guru’s and the retail community to share learnings, practical insights, deliver face to face consultancy and much more. This is a key event in the eCommerce calendar, at a time when the industry is under pressure to respond faster than ever before. Here is a summary of what you can expect when you attend Linn Academy 2019.
For insights on how to grow your online business:
- Marcus Sheridan the ‘web marketing guru’ shares his step by step guide to increasing website sales
- eBay is hosting a fireside chat sharing best practice for success
- Amazon is hosting a panel on how to prepare for Q4 and beyond
You can also join workshops on how to sell in Germany, realising improvements in online retail and learn about how to drive revenue through loyalty.
“With so much tech and so many solutions, understanding how to use them and how they can work for your business in the context of the ever-changing environment can be time-consuming. Linn Academy is a great opportunity to learn from your peers as well as get better clarity in the processes involved” Robin Seymour Co-Founder SmartConsign
For help getting your operations into gear:
- Learn about what stocks you need to order: when in the forecasting and purchasing session
- Get your head around order fulfilment and discover what works for your business
- Discover Linnworks inventory and listings
- Get familiar with Linnworks Warehouse Management System
In addition to all the above sessions the organisers have also designed workshops where you can learn about how to turn your eCommerce help desk into a profit centre, get your questions answered by Linnworks technical team, meet face to face to with their product specialists and learn how to develop your business with a fulfilment partner, whilst still using Amazon.
And if you’re challenged with your shipping processes you can meet with SmartConsign where our team will be on-site to discuss how our delivery management software and the app can work for your business. [Book a Meeting]
To promote shared learnings and insights, Linnworks have gathered some of the top experts and practitioners from the industry:
- Karen Brady will be taking centre stage in a live interview
- Jeremy Miller CEO @StickyBranding will be discussing how to build trust with your customers
- Matthew Syed discussing Black Box Thinking, talking about how to use your past mistakes to inform future successes
- Tayyab Akhlaq & Gemma Andrews heading up the seller panel sharing lessons from setting up an online business
For more learnings, pop into a workshop and join the debate regarding the short-term future of eCommerce, learn how online sellers can achieve customer expectations, the changing role of buyers and get tips on how to sell in France.
SmartConsign is a proud sponsor of Linn Academy 2019. One of the fastest delivery management system in the market today: SmartConsign can import and generate 1000 labels in just 45 seconds. The software is fully integrated with Linnworks and is also available via an app. To learn more find us in Hall 3 at Linn Academy on 1st October 2019 or get in touch for a personalised webinar.